The Black Hand

October 27, 2014 | | 8 Comments

The Black Hand was a secret cabal of Serbian terrorists that was formed in 1901 with the express purpose of uniting all the territories with South Slavic populations. In 1914, members of the Black Hand assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Serbia and are largely credited with starting the cascading chain of events that led to the first World War
BLK-HAND

The Seal of the Black Hand

8 Comments so far

1.    ctrout on May 1, 2015 8:32 am

Here is link that goes more in depth about the black hand, which was eventually outlawed. The black hand then changed their name to the white hand, and became influential in the Yugoslavian government after the war.

http://net.lib.byu.edu/estu/wwi/comment/blk-hand.html

2.    İndirim Kodları on June 19, 2020 11:06 am

Pat ordered a ghost pepper pie.

3.    Ücretsiz İndirim Kodu on June 19, 2020 11:11 am

When motorists sped in and out of traffic, all she could think of was those in need of a transplant.

4.    Hairstyles on June 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

5.    GuQin on June 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

6.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 7:23 am

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

7.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 8:50 am

Good ?I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

8.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Cheers

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind