During the growth of the Industrial Revolution society had made major changes within the culture, economically, and socially. There were many reasons that played in addition to the advancement of our society industrial time period. Technology had played a significant part in the Industrial revolution, with the progression of machines, waterpower and steam power. One that stands out the most is ball bearing, created by the inventor Leonardo De Vinci, because it was undoubtedly way ahead of its time. The ball bearing was created in (1498-1500) to lower the friction between two plates that would be in contact in his other famous design for the Helicopter. The ball bearing man fiction smoother and substantially faster, ragging an object by making the friction act over a shorter distance as the wheel turned. This provide assistance with machines like the wheel & axel, and material production like, wool, cotton, sapphire, jewels, pottery, glass, and etc. It could be argued that the ball bearing could be the actual historical turning point in the Industrial Revolution. The bearing was adapted to suit its environment and it contributed to technological advances. The advances also increased the production, which speeds up the economy and help grows our civilization.

The ball barring was extremely beneficial even in our time, with it being incorporated into our computer.life.http://www.cyclorama.net/images/articleImages/cycling_history/leonardo/ball_race.jpg

“Redirect Notice.” Redirect Notice. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2015.
“The Ball Bearing.” Leonardo Da Vincis Inventions. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.

7 Comments so far

1.    Uncle Vouchers on April 7, 2015 8:55 am

Uncle Vouchers

Technology in the Industrial Revolution : Western Civilization II Guides

2.    İndirim Kodları on June 19, 2020 12:05 pm

She wondered what his eyes were saying beneath his mirrored sunglasses.

3.    GuQin on June 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

4.    Vance Cager on June 19, 2020 7:10 pm

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

5.    Free Stuff on June 20, 2020 7:41 am

This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in search of more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

6.    GuQin on June 20, 2020 9:03 am

I have noticed that in cameras, extraordinary sensors help to concentrate automatically. Those kind of sensors associated with some camcorders change in in the area of contrast, while others work with a beam involving infra-red (IR) light, specially in low lighting. Higher specs cameras occasionally use a combination of both programs and may have Face Priority AF where the photographic camera can ‘See’ your face while keeping focused only on that. Thank you for sharing your notions on this blog site.

7.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 6:06 pm

Good post here. One thing I would really like to say is always that most professional career fields consider the Bachelors Degree just as the entry level requirement for an online degree. Although Associate College diplomas are a great way to begin, completing ones Bachelors reveals many opportunities to various jobs, there are numerous on-line Bachelor Diploma Programs available coming from institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another concern is that many brick and mortar institutions offer Online versions of their diplomas but normally for a extensively higher cost than the institutions that specialize in online education programs.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind