The following video is a great and entertaining tool for learning the history of the Soviet Union (and the reason I remembered that bit of history back in high school). As we are discussing the rise of the USSR I thought it useful to offer some means of remembering the events without rote memorization. Additionally, the aspect of its tune following the theme of Tetris is another one of its interesting parts; Tetris was a traditionally Soviet video game to improve one’s problem solving.

While I am not a part of this chapter’s official contributors, I considered this video worthy of sharing. Enjoy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8[/youtube]

Source: Pig with a Face of a Boy. “Complete History Of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris.” Online video clip. Youtube. YouTube, 12 July 2010. Web. 22 April 2015.

4 Comments so far

1.    Kupon Kodları on June 19, 2020 12:00 pm

He hated that he loved what she hated about hate.

2.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 6:13 am

I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin. I’m not sure whether or not this post is written by means of him as no one else recognize such targeted about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thank you!

3.    Free Stuff on June 20, 2020 6:44 am

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

4.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 8:20 am

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind