Pearl Harbor video

April 30, 2015 | | 5 Comments

The United States was attacked by Japanese aircraft’s on December 7th, 1941. This video shows both the perspectives of the Japanese fleet and images from their attack in Hawaii. Also included within the video is play-by-play commentary about the event happening in Hawaii, who attacked the US, and President Franklin Roosevelt declaring war.

Source: “The Attack On Pearl Harbor – December 7, 1941.” YouTube. CVL23USSPRINCETON. December 5, 2011. Web. April 30, 2015.

5 Comments so far

1.    Ücretsiz İndirim Kodu on June 19, 2020 10:52 am

In that instant, everything changed.

2.    Kupon Kodları on June 19, 2020 11:00 am

He had accidentally hacked into his company’s server.

3.    Free Stuff on June 19, 2020 8:04 pm

A lot of thanks for all your valuable labor on this blog. My aunt really likes engaging in research and it’s really easy to see why. My spouse and i learn all relating to the powerful method you create reliable tips and hints by means of this web blog and even improve participation from visitors on the situation then my child is undoubtedly understanding a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You have been performing a really good job.

4.    Hairstyles on June 19, 2020 9:25 pm

I have learned result-oriented things by means of your blog. One other thing I’d really like to say is the fact that newer computer system operating systems tend to allow much more memory to be utilized, but they additionally demand more ram simply to perform. If one’s computer is not able to handle far more memory along with the newest program requires that memory space increase, it could be the time to buy a new Laptop. Thanks

5.    Free Stuff on June 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which wherein you assert it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read much more from you. That is actually a great web site.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind