The reformation of the process of how things were made changed during the Industrial Revolution. Textile manufacturing, mining, agriculture and more all made changes. Before the Industrial Revolution, textiles were hand spun, during the Revolution though, the invention of the spinning wheel and loom made the production faster and cheaper.

polonaise spinning wheel

The Water Wheel, used to power the new machinery, as the water wheel turns, pieces in the center of the wheel would be used to power the machines through a sequence of pulleys. This was the main form of power.

download

The invention of the steam engine drove the Industrial Revolution in the right direction. Inventor Jame Wyatt, changed the way of transportation from people pushing carts around as well as from horse-power to steam power which sped up production in a way no one had seen before.

http://www.history.com/topics/industrial-revolution

http://www.livescience.com/2612-steam-engine-changed-world.html

8 Comments so far

1.    paste.kde.org on August 28, 2016 9:33 am

paste.kde.org

The Spinning Wheel, The Water Wheel, and Other Wheels… : Western Civilization II Guides

2.    İndirim Kodu on June 19, 2020 7:06 am

He hated that he loved what she hated about hate.

3.    İndirim Kodları on June 19, 2020 10:58 am

She advised him to come back at once.

4.    Hairstyles on June 19, 2020 2:56 pm

What抯 Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

5.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 8:32 am

You should participate in a contest for the most effective blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

6.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 9:46 am

I抳e recently started a website, the information you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.

7.    GuQin on June 20, 2020 6:00 pm

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent concept

8.    آموزش کامل ویندوز on June 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Ciao There really are several sharks for individuals who have improved your shark that is current to the optimum stage, which you may find and perform with. many thanks

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind