During the very early stages of the Enlightenment a new art form arose in France that quickly spread to all of Europe. This form of art was known as Rococo. Differing from Baroque art, Rococo art focused on using bright colors, paying attention to detail, and ornamenting objects to display beauty. Even though the form differed from country to country, it still appealed to all those who were wealthy and served a symbol of wealth if one owned a piece of Rococo art.

rococo-delight-hannibal-mane

Theatre during the Age of Enlightenment became very popular and flourished across Europe, particularly in England. New theatres were built and citizens of all sorts flocked to them to see whatever play was being performed. Also during this time Shakespeare’s plays became very popular and were performed often, but were rewritten slightly to better relate to the current time.

Sources:

http://arthistory.net/artstyles/rococo/rococo1.html

http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/0-9/18th-century-theatre/

5 Comments so far

1.    Kupon Kodu on June 19, 2020 11:16 am

He found the end of the rainbow and was surprised at what he found there.

2.    Kupon Kodları on June 19, 2020 11:46 am

Love is not like pizza.

3.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 12:05 am

Based on my research, after a foreclosed home is marketed at an auction, it is common for that borrower in order to still have any remaining unpaid debt on the bank loan. There are many financial institutions who try and have all fees and liens paid off by the following buyer. Having said that, depending on particular programs, polices, and state guidelines there may be quite a few loans that aren’t easily handled through the exchange of lending products. Therefore, the obligation still falls on the customer that has obtained his or her property foreclosed on. Many thanks for sharing your ideas on this blog site.

4.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 12:17 am

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

5.    GuQin on June 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind