Music of the Enlightenment

November 16, 2015 | | 6 Comments

Music during the Age of Enlightenment has been labeled today as being Baroque and Classical. Since the Baroque and Classical eras overlap one cannot be labeled as the prominent type during this age. Many of most famous composers of orchestral music were born and or produced masterpieces during these eras. Some of the composers who are associated with this era include Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frederick Handel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, and Franz Joseph Haydn. The music during this time, which was Baroque and Classical, dominated all other forms of music across Europe. Also the characteristics of music changed as dynamics, tension and release, and more prominent use of rhythms were used.

Sources:

http://www.classical.net/music/composer/dates/comp9.php

http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/enlightenment/

6 Comments so far

1.    Kupon Kodları on June 19, 2020 10:53 am

It would have been a better night if the guys next to us weren’t in the splash zone.

2.    Free Stuff on June 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos. I抎 like to see extra posts like this .

3.    GuQin on June 20, 2020 12:25 am

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to present one thing back and help others such as you aided me.

4.    Paulita Guidos on June 20, 2020 12:27 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

5.    Hairstyles on June 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

6.    Free Stuff on June 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test this?IE still is the market leader and a big portion of people will miss your fantastic writing due to this problem.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind